A POCSO workshop was organized for the staff at Manav Rachna International School (MRIS), Sec-21C, Faridabad with the objective of sensitizing them. Ms. Vriti Kalra, Student Counselor from MRIS-14, Faridabad conducted this workshop. Ms. Vriti explained in detail the Act, its impact, how to detect and take action. She very interestingly explained about Blue, Green and Red Code and their significance. Ms. Vriti also explained points like how to deal with various themes of sexuality; preventive steps to be undertaken; identifying signs of abuse; key ways of handling child sexual abuse and the relevance of POCSO Act. She also shared a few videos on the subject for ease of understanding.
- World Earth Day with Earth Carnival to draw attention to pressing environmental issues … April 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Anti-Bullying Week April 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Tree Plantation April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Emergency Evacuation Drill for Primary wing April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Coffee Morning for parents of Grade-V April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46