A POCSO workshop was organized for the staff at Manav Rachna International School (MRIS), Sec-21C, Faridabad with the objective of sensitizing them. Ms. Vriti Kalra, Student Counselor from MRIS-14, Faridabad conducted this workshop. Ms. Vriti explained in detail the Act, its impact, how to detect and take action. She very interestingly explained about Blue, Green and Red Code and their significance. Ms. Vriti also explained points like how to deal with various themes of sexuality; preventive steps to be undertaken; identifying signs of abuse; key ways of handling child sexual abuse and the relevance of POCSO Act. She also shared a few videos on the subject for ease of understanding.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14