The school has invited a student’s mother Dr. Jyoti Wadhwa, Sr. Consultant Physiotherapist, a specialist in dry needling and Spinal mobilizing therapist. She explained, when it comes to fitness we all can use some good motivation. Dr. Wadhwa emphasized on the importance of correct posture, right time to see a doctor for any health issues, life style changes for better and healthier day-to-day living. She demonstrated some simple exercises essential for the people in teaching profession. Every one present, was fully involved and asked many relevant questions. It was a very fruitful session.
- Cleanliness Drive August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Day 1- India Calling August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Independence Day Celebration August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Inter house One-Act Play Competition August 14, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Cleanliness Drive August 13, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14