The school has invited a student’s mother Dr. Jyoti Wadhwa, Sr. Consultant Physiotherapist, a specialist in dry needling and Spinal mobilizing therapist. She explained, when it comes to fitness we all can use some good motivation. Dr. Wadhwa emphasized on the importance of correct posture, right time to see a doctor for any health issues, life style changes for better and healthier day-to-day living. She demonstrated some simple exercises essential for the people in teaching profession. Every one present, was fully involved and asked many relevant questions. It was a very fruitful session.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14