We, at Manav Rachna, believe that there is no age for learning and that parents are our partners in the journey of teaching and learning. MRIS 21C Faridabad organized an interactive session with Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena (parent of one of our Toddlers) and our teachers about children with special needs. Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena is a consultant occupational therapist and has worked as rehabilitation consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi. She provided insight to the teachers about special needs, its symptoms and how to manage. She shared various videos with the teachers regarding the same and addressed their queries. It was an enriching and enlightening session.
Latest @ MRIS
- Manav Rachna International School, Ludhiana Adds Another Feather To Its Cap August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana
- Developing Scientific Temperament August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Kickboxing Star Shines August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on Indian Freedom Fighters August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Housekeeping Team From MRIS Charmwood Cleaned The Shiv Mandir August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood