We, at Manav Rachna, believe that there is no age for learning and that parents are our partners in the journey of teaching and learning. MRIS 21C Faridabad organized an interactive session with Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena (parent of one of our Toddlers) and our teachers about children with special needs. Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena is a consultant occupational therapist and has worked as rehabilitation consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi. She provided insight to the teachers about special needs, its symptoms and how to manage. She shared various videos with the teachers regarding the same and addressed their queries. It was an enriching and enlightening session.
Latest @ MRIS
- Manav Rachna International School, Sector-14 wins accolades at the National Entrance Cum Eligibility Test (NEET) June 24, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Mock Fire Drill @ MRIS-21C June 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS CW students explore magnificent US June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Students @ MRIS-Charmwood participated in a colouful ‘Dress to speak’ activity June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Connecting With Nature At Kanataal @ MRIS, Charmwood(Senior Wing) June 13, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood