We, at Manav Rachna, believe that there is no age for learning and that parents are our partners in the journey of teaching and learning. MRIS 21C Faridabad organized an interactive session with Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena (parent of one of our Toddlers) and our teachers about children with special needs. Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena is a consultant occupational therapist and has worked as rehabilitation consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi. She provided insight to the teachers about special needs, its symptoms and how to manage. She shared various videos with the teachers regarding the same and addressed their queries. It was an enriching and enlightening session.
Latest @ MRIS
- Fare-Thee-well to Grade V @ MRIS March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS @ Sparkles Annual Day March 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Orientation Program @ MRIS- Ludhiana March 27, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Development of Emotional Intelligence among teachers to motivate students. March 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Graduation Ceremony @ MRIS March 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14