We, at Manav Rachna, believe that there is no age for learning and that parents are our partners in the journey of teaching and learning. MRIS 21C Faridabad organized an interactive session with Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena (parent of one of our Toddlers) and our teachers about children with special needs. Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena is a consultant occupational therapist and has worked as rehabilitation consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi. She provided insight to the teachers about special needs, its symptoms and how to manage. She shared various videos with the teachers regarding the same and addressed their queries. It was an enriching and enlightening session.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana