We, at Manav Rachna, believe that there is no age for learning and that parents are our partners in the journey of teaching and learning. MRIS 21C Faridabad organized an interactive session with Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena (parent of one of our Toddlers) and our teachers about children with special needs. Dr. Anshu Bhalla Meena is a consultant occupational therapist and has worked as rehabilitation consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi. She provided insight to the teachers about special needs, its symptoms and how to manage. She shared various videos with the teachers regarding the same and addressed their queries. It was an enriching and enlightening session.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51