On the eve of mother’s day, importance of sharing and caring was depicted through a dance drama presented by the teachers of Early Years. Students also spoke about their mothers and presented a beautiful dance depicting the love, care and the efforts put in by their mothers in bringing them up. The story Kabuliwala was also enacted by Grade V & VI students. Everyone went away feeling very happy and emotional about the beautiful bond created by God.
- Summer Bonanza 2018- Sports Activities May 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Summer Bonanza 2018- Super Geek May 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Summer Bonanza 2018- Art, Craft, Sculpture, Fitness Dance and Theatre May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Summer School 2018 Grand Culmination Ceremony “Kaleidoscope” May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Parents-The Partners for School Functioning May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C