On the eve of mother’s day, importance of sharing and caring was depicted through a dance drama presented by the teachers of Early Years. Students also spoke about their mothers and presented a beautiful dance depicting the love, care and the efforts put in by their mothers in bringing them up. The story Kabuliwala was also enacted by Grade V & VI students. Everyone went away feeling very happy and emotional about the beautiful bond created by God.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14