We, at Manav Rachna, take our parents as our partners in balanced upbringing and imparting knowledge to our little ones. In the pursuit of excellence in all-round development of a child, the ‘Mom-Dad session’ was organized at MRIS-21C, Faridabad for the parents of Toddlers. The objective behind the exercise was to let parents experience ‘one entire school day’ of their ward, right from circle-time, rhyme-time, tiffin-time, concept-learning time, wind-up time. It was delightful to see parents transforming into small children and participating in every activity whole-heartedly and enthusiastically. Various learning centers in the classes like reading corner, story corner, kitchen area, sand and water play, art and craft corner, literacy corner, rhyme-corner, motor-development corner were created. Parents were extremely delighted on experiencing the hands –on, learning by doing concept.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51