A meditation session was arranged for the staff of the school. It was an interactive session where in participants asked relevant questions to clear their doubts and myths related to meditation and yoga. Mr. Narender Singh, senior faculty from Sahaja Yoga organization had conducted the session explaining pros and cons associated with today’s fast moving life. It was an enriching experience for all the participants.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14