Students of MRIS 21 C, Faridabad visited Jantar Mantar, New Delhi to attend the second session of photography workshop conducted by Mars Education. It was an enriching experience which helped them to gain knowledge on the history of Jantar Mantar. They were excited to know about various Jantras (instruments) like Vrihat Samrat Yantra, Ram Yantra etc and how they were used by ancient people to know about time and celestial bodies. Students came to know that Jantar Mantar is a triangular gnomon. Gnomon is the projecting piece on a sundial that shows the time by the position of its shadow. It was an enriching experience for all the students.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kickboxing star of MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Medal for Taekwondo Champ @ MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Celebration of World Heritage Week November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- One Nation Reading Together At MRIS, Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Session for “Speaker of the year” @ MRIS@21C, Fbd November 23, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C