Ms. Rashmi Pachnanda, Wellness and Skin expert from Focused Group took a workshop for the staff of the school on the value of correct nutrition for a healthy body and mind. She said that it is important to understand why certain foods are good to avoid. She explained that obesity is not a disease in itself but can lead to different health issues, some fatal. It was an interactive session where teachers could ask the relevant questions and could get some insight about the role of nutrition in keeping one’s body and mind healthy. Ms. Rashmi also explained the importance of positive outlook in life to have a healthier, fulfilling and successful life.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14