Today students of Grade I-V had an opportunity to explore the space with. The students understood some less known facts about space and got a few misconception cleared about constellation. Grade-I & II did the rocket launching activity and Grade-III,IV and V understood the constellation ,their origin ,reason for the particular nomenclature and the mythical stories behind their names. Video showing the formation of various constellations was also explained to the students. It was an enriching experience for the students enjoyed.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood