Today students of Grade I-V had an opportunity to explore the space with. The students understood some less known facts about space and got a few misconception cleared about constellation. Grade-I & II did the rocket launching activity and Grade-III,IV and V understood the constellation ,their origin ,reason for the particular nomenclature and the mythical stories behind their names. Video showing the formation of various constellations was also explained to the students. It was an enriching experience for the students enjoyed.
Latest @ MRIS
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- In love with my City! July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Theatre in Education comes alive July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crazy Hat Day July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Monthly planner for July-September 2017 (Senior Wing) July 21, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood