Today students of Grade I-V had an opportunity to explore the space with. The students understood some less known facts about space and got a few misconception cleared about constellation. Grade-I & II did the rocket launching activity and Grade-III,IV and V understood the constellation ,their origin ,reason for the particular nomenclature and the mythical stories behind their names. Video showing the formation of various constellations was also explained to the students. It was an enriching experience for the students enjoyed.
- Vaanya Dalal Wins Bronze January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Birds Nests January 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Army Day Celebration January 16, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Child Magazine Star January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First Lego League (FLL) Regional January 16, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14