The school had sent its teachers to Govt. Girls Senior Secondary School, Mohna for yet another class on Life Skills. The topic of the discussion was “My School My Pride” (Mera School Meri Shaan). The teachers had one-on-one interaction with the students of the school and shared the importance of attending school every day. It was an interactive session where in they came up with a lot of views and more classes will be taken to reinforce the concept of life skills. The students of Mohna School are always very enthusiastic to learn anything new taught to them.
- Blood Donation Camp August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Open Roller Skating Championship August 20, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Calligraphy Workshop for Early Years August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Junior Hydra Scientists August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Delhi-NCR Regional WRO Championship August 20, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14