Our students at MRIS 21 C, Faridabad while exploring new avenues through their Science Lesson on ‘Simple Machines’ gave wings to their imagination and made machines through the material easily available at homes. It was heartwarming to see the imaginers come up with such wonderful set of machines including the examples of levers, pulleys, inclined planes, wheel and axle arrangements and how these simple machines make our life simpler and easier. The objective behind this activity was to give them a clear idea about Lever, Fulcrum and Load and functioning of Pulleys and Inclined Planes to make our day to day life easy.
- Annual Sports Day Sportek-2018 February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Toddlers On The Move February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Edu trip to Post Office February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46