Our students at MRIS 21 C, Faridabad while exploring new avenues through their Science Lesson on ‘Simple Machines’ gave wings to their imagination and made machines through the material easily available at homes. It was heartwarming to see the imaginers come up with such wonderful set of machines including the examples of levers, pulleys, inclined planes, wheel and axle arrangements and how these simple machines make our life simpler and easier. The objective behind this activity was to give them a clear idea about Lever, Fulcrum and Load and functioning of Pulleys and Inclined Planes to make our day to day life easy.
Latest @ MRIS
- Food Fiesta for Toddlers September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hindi Week September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Manav Rachna International School Noida pays Tribute To Martyrs September 20, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Learning About Cultures Through Crest September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Chess Proteges Bring Laurels September 20, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood