Our students at MRIS 21 C, Faridabad while exploring new avenues through their Science Lesson on ‘Simple Machines’ gave wings to their imagination and made machines through the material easily available at homes. It was heartwarming to see the imaginers come up with such wonderful set of machines including the examples of levers, pulleys, inclined planes, wheel and axle arrangements and how these simple machines make our life simpler and easier. The objective behind this activity was to give them a clear idea about Lever, Fulcrum and Load and functioning of Pulleys and Inclined Planes to make our day to day life easy.
Latest @ MRIS
- Saying No to Tobacco November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- MRIS, Ludhiana acknowledges the significance of the well-being November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Ullas 2017 @ MRIS, Charmwood November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Dancing Divas of MRIS-21C, Fbd Shines all over again at Ullas November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crest Module – 5 November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51