Our students at MRIS 21 C, Faridabad while exploring new avenues through their Science Lesson on ‘Simple Machines’ gave wings to their imagination and made machines through the material easily available at homes. It was heartwarming to see the imaginers come up with such wonderful set of machines including the examples of levers, pulleys, inclined planes, wheel and axle arrangements and how these simple machines make our life simpler and easier. The objective behind this activity was to give them a clear idea about Lever, Fulcrum and Load and functioning of Pulleys and Inclined Planes to make our day to day life easy.
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- A trip to Bangalore for the students June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Training Session on Skills of a RJ Jockey June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- National Rural Games 2018-19 Winner June 2, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- TOI, Page No. 2, 30th May’18 June 2, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51