At Manav Rachna, we believe in the ability of children to understand their world and feel responsible for it right from the early years. In sync with the Migratory Bird Day, the Know Your World session comprised understanding about owls. The students were explained the concept of migration of birds and were told about the features and traits of owls also, known to be the wisest of birds. The kids went out for a nature walk, looking for some birds that they could spot. The teachers and students together created bird-houses and bird-feeders to make the kids understand the need of food and shelter for the birds too. The children also participated in a role play in which they wore owl headgears and used binoculars to better understand the binocular vision of an owl. It was interesting to observe children’s reaction through the session.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14