In ongoing Kalam Children Festival-2016, MRIS-21C gave rich tribute to the great scientist, mentor, and a great teacher Bharat Ratna Dr. A.P.J. Kalam who always thought progressively for India. Students were explained about his life and achievements through story session in the field of Science and Technology, and Education. Dr. Kalam became the 11th President of India on 25th July, 2002. His focus was on transforming India into a developed nation by 2020. It was also explained to students that in his literary pursuit, four of Dr. Kalam’s books – ‘Wings of Fire’, ‘India 2020 – A Vision for the New Millennium’, ‘My journey’ and ‘Ignited Minds – Unleashing the power within India’ have become household names in India and among the Indian nationals abroad. These books have been translated in many languages. Students enjoyed learning about the towering personality like Abdul Kalam and how he became such a big name despite the fact that he came from very humble background through his dedication and hard work.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kids on a Shopping Spree! July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Toddlers had fun at the Westside Store July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Verify Transfer Certificate July 24, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Sound Hunt’ Activity July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14