In ongoing Kalam Children Festival-2016, MRIS-21C gave rich tribute to the great scientist, mentor, and a great teacher Bharat Ratna Dr. A.P.J. Kalam who always thought progressively for India. Students were explained about his life and achievements through story session in the field of Science and Technology, and Education. Dr. Kalam became the 11th President of India on 25th July, 2002. His focus was on transforming India into a developed nation by 2020. It was also explained to students that in his literary pursuit, four of Dr. Kalam’s books – ‘Wings of Fire’, ‘India 2020 – A Vision for the New Millennium’, ‘My journey’ and ‘Ignited Minds – Unleashing the power within India’ have become household names in India and among the Indian nationals abroad. These books have been translated in many languages. Students enjoyed learning about the towering personality like Abdul Kalam and how he became such a big name despite the fact that he came from very humble background through his dedication and hard work.
- ‘Book Week’ Celebrations April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Presentation on ‘Anti-Bullying’ April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Green Business Ideas April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Career Assessment Session by Mindler April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Calligraphy Activity April 26, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana