The school had recently sent its teachers to Govt. Girls Senior Secondary School, for yet another class. The topic for the discussion was ‘Independence Day’. Educators discussed with learners about how we got Independence, the importance of it and our role as an Independent citizen for our country. Educators discussed the National Symbols of our country, and they also made the learners aware about the significance of the Tricolor.
- Blood Donation Camp August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Open Roller Skating Championship August 20, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Calligraphy Workshop for Early Years August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Junior Hydra Scientists August 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Delhi-NCR Regional WRO Championship August 20, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14