We, at Manav Rachna, believe in instilling the sense of belongingness and appreciation towards Indian culture, Indian religious festivals and national festivals. Students of MRIS-21C, celebrated Diwali in a unique way, wherein they enacted Ramayan, completely coinciding with the day-to-day life, making connect and explaining them how to imbibe it in their life. Pledge to celebrate green, pollution free Diwali was also taken by everyone present there. They all promised each other to make someone’s Diwali special through the on-going fervor of Daan Utsav. The ambience exuded lot of warmth and love in the air from the doting, zealous grandparents and enthusiastic grandchildren. The day ended with blessings and wishes for Diwali from the teachers.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kickboxing star of MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Medal for Taekwondo Champ @ MRIS Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Celebration of World Heritage Week November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- One Nation Reading Together At MRIS, Charmwood November 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Session for “Speaker of the year” @ MRIS@21C, Fbd November 23, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C