We, at Manav Rachna, believe in instilling the sense of belongingness and appreciation towards Indian culture, Indian religious festivals and national festivals. Students of MRIS-21C, celebrated Diwali in a unique way, wherein they enacted Ramayan, completely coinciding with the day-to-day life, making connect and explaining them how to imbibe it in their life. Pledge to celebrate green, pollution free Diwali was also taken by everyone present there. They all promised each other to make someone’s Diwali special through the on-going fervor of Daan Utsav. The ambience exuded lot of warmth and love in the air from the doting, zealous grandparents and enthusiastic grandchildren. The day ended with blessings and wishes for Diwali from the teachers.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14