The school’s recent “Dressing Up” activity for Toddlers was both a learning tool and a fun-filled activity for the students. The children thoroughly enjoyed using various props at the Dressing Up corner to pretend being like someone else. They pretended being mommy, daddy, doctor, teacher, fairy, angel and spoke about who they were pretending and why, thereby strengthening their language skills as well. It was a fun-filled and enriching activity.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14