Dalisha of Grade V and Himank of Grade IV made their mark in the World Hand Hygiene Celebration organized by QRG Health City, Faridabad. While Himank stood First, Dalisha bagged the Second place in Drawing Competition showcasing the importance of Hand Hygiene to upkeep the overall health of a person in particular and society at large. We applaud their creative thinking and positive thought process towards the cause.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51