Dalisha of Grade V and Himank of Grade IV made their mark in the World Hand Hygiene Celebration organized by QRG Health City, Faridabad. While Himank stood First, Dalisha bagged the Second place in Drawing Competition showcasing the importance of Hand Hygiene to upkeep the overall health of a person in particular and society at large. We applaud their creative thinking and positive thought process towards the cause.
- Summer Bonanza 2018- Art, Craft, Sculpture, Fitness Dance and Theatre May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Summer School 2018 Grand Culmination Ceremony “Kaleidoscope” May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Parents-The Partners for School Functioning May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Cyber Security Workshop May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Meditation sessions May 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood