Dalisha of Grade V and Himank of Grade IV made their mark in the World Hand Hygiene Celebration organized by QRG Health City, Faridabad. While Himank stood First, Dalisha bagged the Second place in Drawing Competition showcasing the importance of Hand Hygiene to upkeep the overall health of a person in particular and society at large. We applaud their creative thinking and positive thought process towards the cause.
- Techno Fest at MRIS-51, Gurugram March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 School March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Grade- I Theme Assembly MRIS-21C, Faridabad March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- TOI,Special Story of MRIS-14, 14 March 2018 March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Little Scholars Graduated to Primary March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C