Aarav Patwa of Grade IV stole the show by singing Bengali song in recently conducted Birth Anniversary Celebration of Rabindra Nath Thakur. He sang in Rabindra Sangeet and Recitation Competition at Kalibari Sector-16, Faridabad and secured the Third position. It is worth mentioning although Bengali is not his mother tongue, he sang it so beautifully that everybody was enchanted.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood