Aarav Patwa of Grade IV stole the show by singing Bengali song in recently conducted Birth Anniversary Celebration of Rabindra Nath Thakur. He sang in Rabindra Sangeet and Recitation Competition at Kalibari Sector-16, Faridabad and secured the Third position. It is worth mentioning although Bengali is not his mother tongue, he sang it so beautifully that everybody was enchanted.
Latest @ MRIS
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- In love with my City! July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Theatre in Education comes alive July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crazy Hat Day July 21, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Monthly planner for July-September 2017 (Senior Wing) July 21, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood