Yuvi Ahuja of MRIS 21C, Faridabad won the 3rd prize in the under 10 boys category in the G.B.N Inter-School Chess Championship-2017. He scored 5 points out of 6 and was declared third. He was awarded a trophy and certificates at the G.B.N. Senior Secondary School, Faridabad.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46