Principal’s Message – MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
In the world order of everchanging technology and brilliant feats of innovation, MRIS Sector 14 aspires to cater to the growing needs of the young millennials who crave an engaging learning experience to merit their passion, multiple skill sets and potentials. We empower the youth to pursue their dreams and acquire the spirit of enquiry and research to explore the vast canvas of knowledge backed by the latest infrastructure.
A unique blend of the traditional and the modern approach to education, we place the child at the heart of learning and create a platform of enriching learning opportunities. The students learn to be assertive, confident and responsible global leaders of tomorrow under our constant guidance. Instilling the ethos of our rich cultural traditions and customs, we inspire the young minds to hone their cognitive, emotional and social abilities to effectively contribute towards the progress of the society. Aided by the unbridled enthusiasm of the team of seasoned educators and active feedback by the stakeholders, MRIS Sector 14 continues to grow from strength to strength, emerging as one of the leading progressive institutions across Delhi-NCR.
- Naveen Kapoor of MRIS-14, Faridabad secured first position in 54th National Roller Skating Championship.
- Vibhuti Bhatia, MRIS 14 is a National level shooter (selected in the Khelo India Talent Development Program in 10 mtr Air Pistol).
- Jyoti Kapoor, alumni of MRIS 14, Faridabad is a World in-line Hockey player and a skating champion, who has represented country at the ASIAN Games.
- Kush Chugh, MRIS 14 represented India in the Youth Asia Badminton Championship; Bronze medallist at the Khelo India School Games.
- Saransh Aggarwal of MRIS-14, Faridabad won Gold Medal in Hockey Nationals 2017. He is also the Speed Champion of Haryana and has nine gold medals to his credit.
- Air Rifle Men Team U-17 of MRIS-14 consisting of Aayush Aggarwal, Dhruv Kapur & Govind Yadav won bronze medal in CBSE National Shooting Championship 2016.
- Saransh Narwat of MRIS-14, Faridabad won Gold Medal in 62 National Shooting Championship.
- Divyam Jain of MRIS-14, Faridabad secured first position in U-14 category at 6th Rural Games National championship 2016.
- Rahul Sheokand of MRIS-14, Faridabad won Gold Medal in National Kickboxing Championship 2016. He has also bagged bronze medal in SGFI National Kickboxing Championship and stood first in Rural Game International Boxing Tournament held in Gujarat.
- Eeshan Sethi won silver medal in CBSE North Zone Badminton Championship and secured third position in Haryana State Singles U-17.
- Sahil Chug secured second place in CBSE Table Tennis Championship, and ranked first in School State Table Tennis Championship.
- Aanyaa was Captain of Faridabad district’s TT team in the Cadet Girls Team event at 50th Haryana State Inter District and Open TT Championships held at Sonepat in October 2016. Her team reached in Semi Final and secured Third Position. In the individual category, Aanyaa was among the Top Eight in Cadet Girls.
- Kabir Bakshi bagged third position in Open State Table Tennis Championship and his team won the second position overall. He has also secured second position in CBSE Table Tennis Championship and was the team winner in School State Table Tennis Championship.
- Arushi Chaudhary participated in Haryana State Inter District and Open Table Tennis Championship and secured 3rd position in event Cadet Girls team. She also qualified for Nationals Main Draw in Cadet Girls at National Championship 2016.
- Tanvi Thakur of MRIS-14, Faridabad selected for National Badminton Championship of School Games Federation of India.
- Suhani Aggarwal of MRIS-14, Faridabad won Gold Medal in CBSE National Speed Championship.