A workshop by school counsellor Ms Vriti was held recently for the support staff to sensitize them about various aspects that they have to take care about; while working with children. They were briefed about the POCSO Act 2012, with emphasis on its salient features. The drivers and conductors were also briefed about the best ways to present themselves professionally. The language to be used in school was deliberated upon using various examples. All found the session very useful and informative.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14