The students of grade-3 MRIS -14 celebrated the completion of their journey of Unit 2, ‘Ancient China’ by putting up an exuberant yet edifying assembly in front of their parents highlighting the essential question, ”How does a culture expand”. The jubilation commenced by the introduction of CHAMPS. The students then took to everyone 2000 years ago, at the time of the first emperor of China – Qin Shi Huangdi. They then enlightened everyone through the wise sayings of Confucius like “If a man sets his heart on benevolence, he will be free from evil.”They not only articulated the culture and traditions in China but also talked about The Silk Road. The joyful extravaganza came to an end with a tantalizing ramp walk by the students who were all dressed up as various characters, totally germane.
- SOF Olympiad Achievers at MRIS-51 March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- NSTSE Haryana Toppers March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Times Education Icons 2018 Invite March 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- National Shooting Championship Competition March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Second Level of SOF March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51