The students of grade-3 MRIS -14 celebrated the completion of their journey of Unit 2, ‘Ancient China’ by putting up an exuberant yet edifying assembly in front of their parents highlighting the essential question, ”How does a culture expand”. The jubilation commenced by the introduction of CHAMPS. The students then took to everyone 2000 years ago, at the time of the first emperor of China – Qin Shi Huangdi. They then enlightened everyone through the wise sayings of Confucius like “If a man sets his heart on benevolence, he will be free from evil.”They not only articulated the culture and traditions in China but also talked about The Silk Road. The joyful extravaganza came to an end with a tantalizing ramp walk by the students who were all dressed up as various characters, totally germane.
- Welcome Back Assembly for tiny tots July 13, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Red Day Celebration July 13, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Star Achiever at Haryana State Junior Chess Championship 2018 July 13, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- 19th Rank NEET, Haryana July 13, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- 2-day-interactive-session on Sex Education July 13, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana