The students of grade-3 MRIS -14 celebrated the completion of their journey of Unit 2, ‘Ancient China’ by putting up an exuberant yet edifying assembly in front of their parents highlighting the essential question, ”How does a culture expand”. The jubilation commenced by the introduction of CHAMPS. The students then took to everyone 2000 years ago, at the time of the first emperor of China – Qin Shi Huangdi. They then enlightened everyone through the wise sayings of Confucius like “If a man sets his heart on benevolence, he will be free from evil.”They not only articulated the culture and traditions in China but also talked about The Silk Road. The joyful extravaganza came to an end with a tantalizing ramp walk by the students who were all dressed up as various characters, totally germane.
Latest @ MRIS
- Edu Trip to Planetarium by Manav Rachna Students April 26, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- MRIS CW shines @ International English Olympiad April 26, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Spectacular performance of MRIS-46 students in Sports April 26, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Basket Ball Tournament Achievers@MRIS-51, Gurugram April 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hands on learning in Toddlers April 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46