The kindergartners of MRIS-14, Faridabad visited Town Park, as they are going through the journey of their home country-India in unit 5 of Paragon. This visit helped them reinforce the national symbols of India and specially the Banyan Tree which is our national tree. It was a joy ride for our little ones filled with enthusiasm and curiosity. They were amazed to see the huge and dense Banyan tree! The KG teachers explained to them that Banyan Tree symbolizes immortality and survival. Its long and deep roots and branches symbolize the country’s unity has thus been chosen as the National Tree of India. This Indian Fig Tree spreads to miles of area by itself and can go on living for thousands of years. The tree has the widest reaching roots of all the trees. The students were very excited to touch the branches of the tree getting uprooted again. After the trip, they enjoyed the cotton dabbing activity on Banyan leaf as one of the sessions of the present unit and added the leaves to their classroom’s Banyan tree.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14