MRIS-14 organized a ‘Day Camp” for its little toddies to conclude the theme “All about my home”. Day camp gives a child the opportunity of self learning, learning to overcome difficulties, make new friends and try new activities. It was a bright sunny day. Our little toddies were enthusiastic and very keen to start their day at the camp. The day was filled with lots of fun- filled activities like Parachute play where the children enjoyed singing the song ‘Ram Sam Sam’. They also had tunnel activity, ball game etc. They also took part in many fun races like the hurdle race, colour sorting race etc. They all loved and enjoyed ‘The musical chair’ the most. Along with being engaged in various activities kids also enjoyed the hopping in and out of the tents and also had fun playing with the hooplas. It was not only a fun filled activity but also a learning experience for them.
- SOF Olympiad Achievers at MRIS-51 March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- NSTSE Haryana Toppers March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Times Education Icons 2018 Invite March 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- National Shooting Championship Competition March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Second Level of SOF March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51