MRIS-14 organized a ‘Day Camp” for its little toddies to conclude the theme “All about my home”. Day camp gives a child the opportunity of self learning, learning to overcome difficulties, make new friends and try new activities. It was a bright sunny day. Our little toddies were enthusiastic and very keen to start their day at the camp. The day was filled with lots of fun- filled activities like Parachute play where the children enjoyed singing the song ‘Ram Sam Sam’. They also had tunnel activity, ball game etc. They also took part in many fun races like the hurdle race, colour sorting race etc. They all loved and enjoyed ‘The musical chair’ the most. Along with being engaged in various activities kids also enjoyed the hopping in and out of the tents and also had fun playing with the hooplas. It was not only a fun filled activity but also a learning experience for them.
Latest @ MRIS
- The Fifth dimension – creativity & beyond April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laundry Day @ MRIS -51, Gurugram April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Workshop by parent @MRIS-21C April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Honour for MRIS CW coach April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS 46 shines at inter school event April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46