The integration of work and study is the key element in Manav Rachna International Schools. In the school various club activities are organized giving an opportunity to the students to display their talent. If one is interested in art and is willing to use not only hands but also mind to create art, then Art Club is the right place. Grade VI Students of MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad, enjoyed learning various texture techniques in their Art Club. They used thread dipped in colour to give beautiful texture to a dull looking paper. This transformation amazed them and they enjoyed it more as they did it on their own. It provided artistic opportunity beyond the walls of classroom.
Latest @ MRIS
- Saying No to Tobacco November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- MRIS, Ludhiana acknowledges the significance of the well-being November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Ullas 2017 @ MRIS, Charmwood November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Dancing Divas of MRIS-21C, Fbd Shines all over again at Ullas November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crest Module – 5 November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51