The integration of work and study is the key element in Manav Rachna International Schools. In the school various club activities are organized giving an opportunity to the students to display their talent. If one is interested in art and is willing to use not only hands but also mind to create art, then Art Club is the right place. Grade VI Students of MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad, enjoyed learning various texture techniques in their Art Club. They used thread dipped in colour to give beautiful texture to a dull looking paper. This transformation amazed them and they enjoyed it more as they did it on their own. It provided artistic opportunity beyond the walls of classroom.
- Principal Recognized among ‘100 Highly Effective Principals’ April 25, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Skill Development Activities for Early Years April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated by Grade 4 Atlantic April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Folk Song Competition April 24, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana