The integration of work and study is the key element in Manav Rachna International Schools. In the school various club activities are organized giving an opportunity to the students to display their talent. If one is interested in art and is willing to use not only hands but also mind to create art, then Art Club is the right place. Grade VI Students of MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad, enjoyed learning various texture techniques in their Art Club. They used thread dipped in colour to give beautiful texture to a dull looking paper. This transformation amazed them and they enjoyed it more as they did it on their own. It provided artistic opportunity beyond the walls of classroom.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51