MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad feels very proud in sharing that Aashna Vohra Of Grade V F has won 2nd Position in On the Spot Essay Writing Competition organized by PACE in association with National Museum of Natural History. It is really a big achievement as all the schools from Delhi NCR were invited to participate for the same, and to win a position among so many participants, calls for appreciation. Aashna expressed her views on the topic “Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources”. The judgement was done by the eminent scientists of NMNH. We really feel proud of such children who prove to be an inspiration for their peers.
Latest @ MRIS
- Kids on a Shopping Spree! July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Toddlers had fun at the Westside Store July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Verify Transfer Certificate July 24, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- ‘Sound Hunt’ Activity July 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- “As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality persist in our world, none of us can truly rest.” July 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14