MRIS-Sector14, Faridabad feels very proud in sharing that Aashna Vohra Of Grade V F has won 2nd Position in On the Spot Essay Writing Competition organized by PACE in association with National Museum of Natural History. It is really a big achievement as all the schools from Delhi NCR were invited to participate for the same, and to win a position among so many participants, calls for appreciation. Aashna expressed her views on the topic “Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources”. The judgement was done by the eminent scientists of NMNH. We really feel proud of such children who prove to be an inspiration for their peers.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51