MRIS Sector 14 got the golden opportunity to participate in second Manav Rachna Founder’s Day entitled ‘A Soulful Homage and Tribute to the Legendary Dr O.P. Bhalla’. The students actively participated in Technical and Art Exhibition at University Campus and won 2nd position. The students showcased various projects. They interacted with the audiences and the judges very confidently. They satisfied their queries successfully. The art effects presented under the title ”Variegation” were much appreciated. They presented various effective uses of the waste material. The logo of “ Make in India” The PM, Mr. Narendra Modi’s initiative was the centre of attraction. The mosaic work on old musical instruments and the paintings made by the students were eye catching. The students got wider experience and exposure.
Latest @ MRIS
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Diwali Assembly October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Diwali Celebrations at MRIS, Ludhiana October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Preparations for Diwali October 14, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46