MRIS Sector 14 got the golden opportunity to participate in second Manav Rachna Founder’s Day entitled ‘A Soulful Homage and Tribute to the Legendary Dr O.P. Bhalla’. The students actively participated in Technical and Art Exhibition at University Campus and won 2nd position. The students showcased various projects. They interacted with the audiences and the judges very confidently. They satisfied their queries successfully. The art effects presented under the title ”Variegation” were much appreciated. They presented various effective uses of the waste material. The logo of “ Make in India” The PM, Mr. Narendra Modi’s initiative was the centre of attraction. The mosaic work on old musical instruments and the paintings made by the students were eye catching. The students got wider experience and exposure.
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 School March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Grade- I Theme Assembly MRIS-21C, Faridabad March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- TOI,Special Story of MRIS-14, 14 March 2018 March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Little Scholars Graduated to Primary March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- SEN Celebration at MRIS 46 Gurugram March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46