MRIS Sector 14 got the golden opportunity to participate in second Manav Rachna Founder’s Day entitled ‘A Soulful Homage and Tribute to the Legendary Dr O.P. Bhalla’. The students actively participated in Technical and Art Exhibition at University Campus and won 2nd position. The students showcased various projects. They interacted with the audiences and the judges very confidently. They satisfied their queries successfully. The art effects presented under the title ”Variegation” were much appreciated. They presented various effective uses of the waste material. The logo of “ Make in India” The PM, Mr. Narendra Modi’s initiative was the centre of attraction. The mosaic work on old musical instruments and the paintings made by the students were eye catching. The students got wider experience and exposure.
Latest @ MRIS
- Date Sheet SA 1 (Class VI to XII) August 18, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Manav Rachna International School, Ludhiana Adds Another Feather To Its Cap August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana
- Developing Scientific Temperament August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Kickboxing Star Shines August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on Indian Freedom Fighters August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51