The Shabad recital on the occasion of the auspicious day of “Gurupurab”, during the morning assembly by the students of MRIS-14,created a blissful and devotional environment. The students covered their heads and recited the Shabad with full devotion. They sang with such poise that it really touched everyone’s heart. MRIS-14 Bloomz and Toddler together went to Gurdwara (Sector-15, Fbd) to mark the Parkash Utsav of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, while apprising children of its significance. Kids recited “Satnam waheguru jaap”. Through this holy visit along with mothers, kids learned the importance of religion and attended a “kirtan”. Later, they relished the “Kara prasad”. All the kids left gurudwara by chanting waheguru waheguru……. This visit enlightened the pious and peaceful spirits among the little ones.
- Inter-House Table Tennis Tournament Grade VI-VIII April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Parenting Workshop April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Author Reading Event April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Coffee morning for parents of Grade-I students April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Young Achievers April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood