The Department of Mental Health and Behavioural Sciences at Fortis Escorts Hospital, Faridabad organized a Pro-Social Peer Moderator Program. The program is spread over 5 sessions, the first of which was held on 23rd April 2015. Sania Bhalla (IX-A), Taru Singhal (IX-A), Anushka Jindal (IX-A), Kaushal Singh (IX-A), Bhumika Gupta (XI-C), Katyayani Kapil (IX-E) and Jatin Mittal (XI-C) represented MRIS Sector 14. The topic for the session was Aggression Management. The media has been implicated in increased aggression, unhealthy lifestyle/life choices and lowered self-esteem. The module was designed to enable students to understand the reasons for their anger and to learn effective techniques to manage and constructively channelize their energies, without being a treat to themselves or to others. Effective communication, empathy and assertiveness were the life skills imparted to the students during the session.
Latest @ MRIS
- Date Sheet SA 1 (Class VI to XII) August 18, 2017 | Notices and Circulars : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Manav Rachna International School, Ludhiana Adds Another Feather To Its Cap August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana
- Developing Scientific Temperament August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Kickboxing Star Shines August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on Indian Freedom Fighters August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51