‘Fads and Fashion fade away after a while, but style remains eternal’. Today’s generation has become quite style conscious and this can be seen in our little toddies as well. With the ongoing theme ‘All About Clothes’, children learnt about different colours and patterns in clothes like polka dots, floral etc. MRIS-14 organized a ‘Pattern Day’, for its Toddies wherein, the students dressed wearing different patterns and spoke about it. This was a creative learning experience for them as it gave them an opportunity to overcome their inhibitions and develop their self confidence.
Latest @ MRIS
- Food Fiesta for Toddlers September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hindi Week September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Manav Rachna International School Noida pays Tribute To Martyrs September 20, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Learning About Cultures Through Crest September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Chess Proteges Bring Laurels September 20, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood