‘Fads and Fashion fade away after a while, but style remains eternal’. Today’s generation has become quite style conscious and this can be seen in our little toddies as well. With the ongoing theme ‘All About Clothes’, children learnt about different colours and patterns in clothes like polka dots, floral etc. MRIS-14 organized a ‘Pattern Day’, for its Toddies wherein, the students dressed wearing different patterns and spoke about it. This was a creative learning experience for them as it gave them an opportunity to overcome their inhibitions and develop their self confidence.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14