‘Fads and Fashion fade away after a while, but style remains eternal’. Today’s generation has become quite style conscious and this can be seen in our little toddies as well. With the ongoing theme ‘All About Clothes’, children learnt about different colours and patterns in clothes like polka dots, floral etc. MRIS-14 organized a ‘Pattern Day’, for its Toddies wherein, the students dressed wearing different patterns and spoke about it. This was a creative learning experience for them as it gave them an opportunity to overcome their inhibitions and develop their self confidence.
- Annual Sports Day Sportek-2018 February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Toddlers On The Move February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Edu trip to Post Office February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46