MRIS-14 opened the door of opportunity to every child wherein the children experienced the extraordinary learning through a special outdoor activity ‘Rotation and Revolution’. Keeping in mind the current GES theme ’Cosmos’, kindergarteners were taken out in the school premises to explore the solar system through a role play. Little explorers portrayed themselves as planets by holding the placards and simultaneously revolved in their respective orbits drawn on the floor. The foot tapping song ’We are the family of the Sun’ elucidate the serration of the planets to them. The ongoing theme is an extremely enriching one through which the children are learning a lot about the planets and their characteristics. Their exhilaration has no bounds when they learn outdoor and this activity was no exception.
Latest @ MRIS
- CCA Clubs @ Primary Wing August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- NSDC and Business Sweden sign MoU for promoting collaboration in Vocational Education & Training August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Toddler Story Time August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Students Reach State-Level In Taekwondo August 19, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Workshop on Creativity and Application of Mathematics August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14