MRIS-14 opened the door of opportunity to every child wherein the children experienced the extraordinary learning through a special outdoor activity ‘Rotation and Revolution’. Keeping in mind the current GES theme ’Cosmos’, kindergarteners were taken out in the school premises to explore the solar system through a role play. Little explorers portrayed themselves as planets by holding the placards and simultaneously revolved in their respective orbits drawn on the floor. The foot tapping song ’We are the family of the Sun’ elucidate the serration of the planets to them. The ongoing theme is an extremely enriching one through which the children are learning a lot about the planets and their characteristics. Their exhilaration has no bounds when they learn outdoor and this activity was no exception.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51