MRIS-14 opened the door of opportunity to every child wherein the children experienced the extraordinary learning through a special outdoor activity ‘Rotation and Revolution’. Keeping in mind the current GES theme ’Cosmos’, kindergarteners were taken out in the school premises to explore the solar system through a role play. Little explorers portrayed themselves as planets by holding the placards and simultaneously revolved in their respective orbits drawn on the floor. The foot tapping song ’We are the family of the Sun’ elucidate the serration of the planets to them. The ongoing theme is an extremely enriching one through which the children are learning a lot about the planets and their characteristics. Their exhilaration has no bounds when they learn outdoor and this activity was no exception.
- Final Theme Assembly of Early Years at MRIS-46 March 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Graduation Ceremony MRIS 46 March 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Parent Orientation Programme at MRIS Charmwood March 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Family Kingdom for Early Years Students March 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Annual Sports Week for Students March 17, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana