MRIS-14 opened the door of opportunity to every child wherein the children experienced the extraordinary learning through a special outdoor activity ‘Rotation and Revolution’. Keeping in mind the current GES theme ’Cosmos’, kindergarteners were taken out in the school premises to explore the solar system through a role play. Little explorers portrayed themselves as planets by holding the placards and simultaneously revolved in their respective orbits drawn on the floor. The foot tapping song ’We are the family of the Sun’ elucidate the serration of the planets to them. The ongoing theme is an extremely enriching one through which the children are learning a lot about the planets and their characteristics. Their exhilaration has no bounds when they learn outdoor and this activity was no exception.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14