Did you ever know how the day and night are formed when you were in your early years of learning. The answer is no!! But the kindergarteners of MRIS 14 do!! They will be able to tell why the sun shines in India when Americans witness moon. Well, don’t be surprised…..In the ongoing theme of GES, “Cosmos”, the young learners are playing the role of an astronomer as they are exploring various facts of our universe. To understand the occurrence of day and night, the children were taken to a dark room where they were explained the rotation of the earth on its own axis around the sun which forms day and night. The teachers used effective teaching aids to explain the concept and satisfied their queries. They were glad to learn such interesting facts about their blue planet, ”Earth”. Hence, it is true that Learning is fun at MRIS 14!!!
Latest @ MRIS
- “Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another” April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- WORKSHOP by FORTIS HEALTHCARE TEAM at MRIS CHARMWOOD April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Edu Trip to PAU Muesum April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- The Fifth dimension – creativity & beyond April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laundry Day @ MRIS -51, Gurugram April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51