Did you ever know how the day and night are formed when you were in your early years of learning. The answer is no!! But the kindergarteners of MRIS 14 do!! They will be able to tell why the sun shines in India when Americans witness moon. Well, don’t be surprised…..In the ongoing theme of GES, “Cosmos”, the young learners are playing the role of an astronomer as they are exploring various facts of our universe. To understand the occurrence of day and night, the children were taken to a dark room where they were explained the rotation of the earth on its own axis around the sun which forms day and night. The teachers used effective teaching aids to explain the concept and satisfied their queries. They were glad to learn such interesting facts about their blue planet, ”Earth”. Hence, it is true that Learning is fun at MRIS 14!!!
Latest @ MRIS
- CCA Clubs @ Primary Wing August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- NSDC and Business Sweden sign MoU for promoting collaboration in Vocational Education & Training August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Toddler Story Time August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Students Reach State-Level In Taekwondo August 19, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Workshop on Creativity and Application of Mathematics August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14