Did you ever know how the day and night are formed when you were in your early years of learning. The answer is no!! But the kindergarteners of MRIS 14 do!! They will be able to tell why the sun shines in India when Americans witness moon. Well, don’t be surprised…..In the ongoing theme of GES, “Cosmos”, the young learners are playing the role of an astronomer as they are exploring various facts of our universe. To understand the occurrence of day and night, the children were taken to a dark room where they were explained the rotation of the earth on its own axis around the sun which forms day and night. The teachers used effective teaching aids to explain the concept and satisfied their queries. They were glad to learn such interesting facts about their blue planet, ”Earth”. Hence, it is true that Learning is fun at MRIS 14!!!
- SOF Olympiad Achievers at MRIS-51 March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- NSTSE Haryana Toppers March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Times Education Icons 2018 Invite March 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- National Shooting Championship Competition March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Second Level of SOF March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51