To inculcate the spirit of creativity and innovation, the school organised a Mural painting workshop under the supervision of Ms. Tamanna for the students. The workshop was conducted for Fine arts students of grade IX to create an outstanding example of the form by unleashing their creative energy. The young pupils experimented with saw dust, plaster of Paris (POP), ceramic, dental powder, Chalk powder and added some shimmer to give an arty touch. A gesso layer was applied to the prime area to be painted. Then, the area was chalked out with the clay mould to form a composed structure. POP paste was mixed up and poured into the shape. Once the POP layer was dried up, making an expression of the object, it was painted with vibrant colours. Young art patrons learnt the traditional styles through modern ethos and medium.
- Faridabad tunes in to the students on Radio Manav Rachna 107.8 FM August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- First ‘Coffee with Parents’ session August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- A foray into innovation: Opening Ceremony of WRO Delhi Regionals August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Nukkad Natak August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Slogan Writing Activity August 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14