To inculcate the spirit of creativity and innovation, the school organised a Mural painting workshop under the supervision of Ms. Tamanna for the students. The workshop was conducted for Fine arts students of grade IX to create an outstanding example of the form by unleashing their creative energy. The young pupils experimented with saw dust, plaster of Paris (POP), ceramic, dental powder, Chalk powder and added some shimmer to give an arty touch. A gesso layer was applied to the prime area to be painted. Then, the area was chalked out with the clay mould to form a composed structure. POP paste was mixed up and poured into the shape. Once the POP layer was dried up, making an expression of the object, it was painted with vibrant colours. Young art patrons learnt the traditional styles through modern ethos and medium.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14