Hawan is not merely a ritual, but a simple and a healthy process which gives peace of mind and spreads serenity in the atmosphere. Ms. Mamta Wadhwa, Principal, Manav Rachna International School, Sec-14, Faridabad along with the faculty members performed the hawan for the smooth functioning of the institution and to reach the zenith of success with a positive frame of mind. She inspired the teachers to follow the path of humbleness, honesty, sincerity and dedication. All the staff members promised to work together for the betterment of the students and the institution.
- World Earth Day with Earth Carnival to draw attention to pressing environmental issues … April 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Mohali
- Anti-Bullying Week April 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Tree Plantation April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Emergency Evacuation Drill for Primary wing April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Coffee Morning for parents of Grade-V April 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46