Fun, frolic, knowledge and gaiety came alive when MRIS-14 Grade 2E children came together to put up their act on ‘Personal Hygiene’. The objective was to educate all the children on the importance of hygiene which was done through the series of events. It started with a short skit conveying the message how to keep oneself germ free and henceforth leading a healthy lifestyle too. The highlight was when children enacted on different advertisements to potray the importance of cleanliness. The programme was concluded with brilliantly choreographed dance presentation depicting the celebration of bond between brothers and sisters i.e ‘Rakshabandhan’. The students were also honored by our respected Headmistress, Ms. Monika Kathuria for English Speaking Discipline and Reading.
Latest @ MRIS
- “Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another” April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- WORKSHOP by FORTIS HEALTHCARE TEAM at MRIS CHARMWOOD April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Edu Trip to PAU Muesum April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- The Fifth dimension – creativity & beyond April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laundry Day @ MRIS -51, Gurugram April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51