Fun, frolic, knowledge and gaiety came alive when MRIS-14 Grade 2E children came together to put up their act on ‘Personal Hygiene’. The objective was to educate all the children on the importance of hygiene which was done through the series of events. It started with a short skit conveying the message how to keep oneself germ free and henceforth leading a healthy lifestyle too. The highlight was when children enacted on different advertisements to potray the importance of cleanliness. The programme was concluded with brilliantly choreographed dance presentation depicting the celebration of bond between brothers and sisters i.e ‘Rakshabandhan’. The students were also honored by our respected Headmistress, Ms. Monika Kathuria for English Speaking Discipline and Reading.
- First Aid and Counselling March 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Students Achieved top Positions at Tryst, IIT Delhi Nationals March 23, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- MRIS-21C Faridabad Celebrates Toddlers’ Journey with Parents March 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Celebrated the onset of New Academic Session 2018-19 March 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 March 22, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14