Fun, frolic, knowledge and gaiety came alive when MRIS-14 Grade 2E children came together to put up their act on ‘Personal Hygiene’. The objective was to educate all the children on the importance of hygiene which was done through the series of events. It started with a short skit conveying the message how to keep oneself germ free and henceforth leading a healthy lifestyle too. The highlight was when children enacted on different advertisements to potray the importance of cleanliness. The programme was concluded with brilliantly choreographed dance presentation depicting the celebration of bond between brothers and sisters i.e ‘Rakshabandhan’. The students were also honored by our respected Headmistress, Ms. Monika Kathuria for English Speaking Discipline and Reading.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51