Fun, frolic, knowledge and gaiety came alive when MRIS-14 Grade 2E children came together to put up their act on ‘Personal Hygiene’. The objective was to educate all the children on the importance of hygiene which was done through the series of events. It started with a short skit conveying the message how to keep oneself germ free and henceforth leading a healthy lifestyle too. The highlight was when children enacted on different advertisements to potray the importance of cleanliness. The programme was concluded with brilliantly choreographed dance presentation depicting the celebration of bond between brothers and sisters i.e ‘Rakshabandhan’. The students were also honored by our respected Headmistress, Ms. Monika Kathuria for English Speaking Discipline and Reading.
Latest @ MRIS
- Manav Rachna International School, Ludhiana Adds Another Feather To Its Cap August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana
- Developing Scientific Temperament August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Kickboxing Star Shines August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on Indian Freedom Fighters August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Housekeeping Team From MRIS Charmwood Cleaned The Shiv Mandir August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood