Fun, frolic, knowledge and gaiety came alive when MRIS-14 Grade 2E children came together to put up their act on ‘Personal Hygiene’. The objective was to educate all the children on the importance of hygiene which was done through the series of events. It started with a short skit conveying the message how to keep oneself germ free and henceforth leading a healthy lifestyle too. The highlight was when children enacted on different advertisements to potray the importance of cleanliness. The programme was concluded with brilliantly choreographed dance presentation depicting the celebration of bond between brothers and sisters i.e ‘Rakshabandhan’. The students were also honored by our respected Headmistress, Ms. Monika Kathuria for English Speaking Discipline and Reading.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14