The children of today are the citizens of tomorrow and the initiative taken by them can surely make a difference to our country and can also inspire the elders to step forward to do the same. The kindergartners of MRIS-14 have proved the saying “Creativity is making marvelous out of the discarded” by doing activities using the waste material to support the SWACHH BHARAT ABHIYAAN- EK KADAM SWACHHTA KI OR which was initiated by our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi on 2nd October 2014. The classrooms were turned into activity centers emphasizing the need of Reusing, and Reducing the trash and Restoring it as any utility item. The little ones used old corrugated boxes of crayons, cello tapes etc. and turned them into useful car bins. Tearing and pasting of the newspapers and cotton dabbing gave a beautiful effect to the bins. The children took pride in presenting their creations to the school Principal Ms. Mamta Wadhwa, Ms. Monika Kathuria and Ms. Meenakshi Sharma (Headmistress), Ms. Meena Khanna (Academic Coordinator ), Ms. Gopa (DGM Admin) and Mr. B.K. Verma (Procter) and shared the importance of maintaining cleanliness even while travelling. Yet another ‘best out of waste’ activity which was done by the tiny tots was making cute bunnies out of used aluminium foils. It was a fun filled and interesting activity enjoyed a lot by them. This activity not only supported the Swachh Bharat mission taken up by MRIS-14 but also reinforced the concept of ‘Sphere’. The hard work and diligence of the students was highly appreciated by one and all. The message to keep our surroundings clean was very well understood and imbibed by the kindergartners.
Latest @ MRIS
- Edu Trip to Planetarium by Manav Rachna Students April 26, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- MRIS CW shines @ International English Olympiad April 26, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Spectacular performance of MRIS-46 students in Sports April 26, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Basket Ball Tournament Achievers@MRIS-51, Gurugram April 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hands on learning in Toddlers April 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46