The school organised a ‘Story Telling Day with Puppets’ for the students of kindergarten after a long and invigorating summer break. Children created their own puppets like stick puppets, hand puppets, socks puppets, and string puppets. They used those puppets to narrate their stories like-‘Lion and Jackal’, ‘Three Brothers’, ‘Greedy Dog’, ‘Story Of Zero’ and many more. It was indeed the best way to convey the message through stories and turn children into confident story tellers.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14