A brilliant confluence of art forms incepted ‘Kala Sanyojan’ of Manav Rachna International School, Sector 14. It envisaged the creative camaraderie of tradition with bucolic forms. Professor Nuzhat Kazmi, (HOD-Art History and Art Appreciation at Jamia Milia Islamia University) was the honorable Chief Guest. She is an authority in the genre of Mughal Art and has authored ‘Islamic Art – The Past and the Modern’. Prof. Nuzhat Kazmi was accorded a warm welcome by Dr. Amit Bhalla ( Vice President-Manav Rachna Vidyantriksh) and Mrs. Mamta Wadhwa ( Principal-Manav Rachna International School, Sector 14). Mr. Shyam Kathuria, Brig. Anand, Mr. N.M Kathuria, member core MRIU, Mr. Sarkar Talwar, Director Sports, along with the vice principles of MRIS Gurgaon and MRIS Charmwood, also graced the occasion with their benign presence. There were spectacular performances by MRIS Students touching the plexus of Indian Art Forms. The Bamboo Dance of north-east to the rustic folk songs of Rajasthan in west enthralled everybody. Mrs. Mamta Wadhwa, Principal MRIS-14 welcomed the congregation stating ‘Kala Sanyojan’ as an effort to bring to cognition the latent talent students have possess from the ‘Anima Mundi’. Dr. Amit Bhalla, too inspired students to be always focused and follow their heart passionately to excel. Prof. Nuzhat Kazmi visited the various workshops that were organized by the MRIS 14 faculty aided by Professors and Artists. She opined that Art is not just painting a canvas but to be able to capture beauty in every creation. She highly appreciated the efforts of the participants and urged them to be unique in their opinion and style. The workshops too were like portals that opened the flood gates of varied forms of art genres like Calligraphy, Wall graffiti, Serigraphy, Photography, Wire sculpture and Clay Modeling etc. The inauguration ceremony sparked the supplication to the divine muse laying the foundation for creative learning for all.
Latest @ MRIS
- CCA Clubs @ Primary Wing August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- NSDC and Business Sweden sign MoU for promoting collaboration in Vocational Education & Training August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Toddler Story Time August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Students Reach State-Level In Taekwondo August 19, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Workshop on Creativity and Application of Mathematics August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14