The summer vacation is over and the students of MRIS-14, Faridabad have come back with great enthusiasm. They were seen excited to meet their friends and teachers again after the long break. So were our Early years, who entered with a cheerful smile and got settled easily. They were feeling glad to share their holiday experience with their teachers and friends. It was wonderful to see the toddies enjoying the Hopscotch of Patterns to recapitulate the theme : ‘Dressing Up’. They merrily danced to their favourite rhymes played in their centers.The Nursery kids and the Kindergarteners were much engrossed in their learning centres which were kept ready with the new educational resources created by their facilitators. The entire School was set with a new learning experience for our fervent learners.
- Principal Recognized among ‘100 Highly Effective Principals’ April 25, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Skill Development Activities for Early Years April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated by Grade 4 Atlantic April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Folk Song Competition April 24, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana