The summer vacation is over and the students of MRIS-14, Faridabad have come back with great enthusiasm. They were seen excited to meet their friends and teachers again after the long break. So were our Early years, who entered with a cheerful smile and got settled easily. They were feeling glad to share their holiday experience with their teachers and friends. It was wonderful to see the toddies enjoying the Hopscotch of Patterns to recapitulate the theme : ‘Dressing Up’. They merrily danced to their favourite rhymes played in their centers.The Nursery kids and the Kindergarteners were much engrossed in their learning centres which were kept ready with the new educational resources created by their facilitators. The entire School was set with a new learning experience for our fervent learners.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51