The students of Grade 4 got an opportunity to exhibit their talent and confidence in front of the judges and their friends in the “English Story Telling Competition” held at MRIS-14, Faridabad. All the participants were well prepared and enacted their stories to the best of their capability. Children were full of great enthusiasm and it showed in their performances. The competition was adjudged on various parameters including content, pronunciation, intonation, and confidence. Students presented a wide variety of stories. They were very expressive and they were able to bind the audience’s attention successfully. The honorable judges appreciated and applauded the performance of the participants and acknowledged the winners.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51