The students of Grade 4 got an opportunity to exhibit their talent and confidence in front of the judges and their friends in the “English Story Telling Competition” held at MRIS-14, Faridabad. All the participants were well prepared and enacted their stories to the best of their capability. Children were full of great enthusiasm and it showed in their performances. The competition was adjudged on various parameters including content, pronunciation, intonation, and confidence. Students presented a wide variety of stories. They were very expressive and they were able to bind the audience’s attention successfully. The honorable judges appreciated and applauded the performance of the participants and acknowledged the winners.
Latest @ MRIS
- CCA Clubs @ Primary Wing August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- NSDC and Business Sweden sign MoU for promoting collaboration in Vocational Education & Training August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Toddler Story Time August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Students Reach State-Level In Taekwondo August 19, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Workshop on Creativity and Application of Mathematics August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14