The students of Grade 4 got an opportunity to exhibit their talent and confidence in front of the judges and their friends in the “English Story Telling Competition” held at MRIS-14, Faridabad. All the participants were well prepared and enacted their stories to the best of their capability. Children were full of great enthusiasm and it showed in their performances. The competition was adjudged on various parameters including content, pronunciation, intonation, and confidence. Students presented a wide variety of stories. They were very expressive and they were able to bind the audience’s attention successfully. The honorable judges appreciated and applauded the performance of the participants and acknowledged the winners.
- Techno Fest at MRIS-51, Gurugram March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 School March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Grade- I Theme Assembly MRIS-21C, Faridabad March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- TOI,Special Story of MRIS-14, 14 March 2018 March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Little Scholars Graduated to Primary March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C