The students of Grade 4 got an opportunity to exhibit their talent and confidence in front of the judges and their friends in the “English Story Telling Competition” held at MRIS-14, Faridabad. All the participants were well prepared and enacted their stories to the best of their capability. Children were full of great enthusiasm and it showed in their performances. The competition was adjudged on various parameters including content, pronunciation, intonation, and confidence. Students presented a wide variety of stories. They were very expressive and they were able to bind the audience’s attention successfully. The honorable judges appreciated and applauded the performance of the participants and acknowledged the winners.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14