Filmmaking (or in an academic context, film production) is the process of making a film. Filmmaking involves a number of discrete stages including an initial story, idea, or commission, through scriptwriting, casting, shooting, editing, and screening the finished product before an audience that may result in a film release and exhibition. To emphasize on this creative aspect, a workshop was organized by MRIS-14, Ms Shweta from the PURPLE PEOPLE LAB(Mumbai) discussed the concept of film making with the students. She told them about how their organization helps the students in the age group of 6-18 years to make their own movie which will be screened at the PVR cinemas. Students were made aware about how film making helps them to develop the qualities of team work, team management, skill development and the confidence to speak in public. Students were shown the movies which were written, directed and produced by the students of their age. Students looked into all the aspects of film making. She told them about their program for which the students can enroll themselves and make their movie which will be screened at PVR in the month of May. Students were very enthusiastic and thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. The concept was new and interesting for the students.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51