Filmmaking (or in an academic context, film production) is the process of making a film. Filmmaking involves a number of discrete stages including an initial story, idea, or commission, through scriptwriting, casting, shooting, editing, and screening the finished product before an audience that may result in a film release and exhibition. To emphasize on this creative aspect, a workshop was organized by MRIS-14, Ms Shweta from the PURPLE PEOPLE LAB(Mumbai) discussed the concept of film making with the students. She told them about how their organization helps the students in the age group of 6-18 years to make their own movie which will be screened at the PVR cinemas. Students were made aware about how film making helps them to develop the qualities of team work, team management, skill development and the confidence to speak in public. Students were shown the movies which were written, directed and produced by the students of their age. Students looked into all the aspects of film making. She told them about their program for which the students can enroll themselves and make their movie which will be screened at PVR in the month of May. Students were very enthusiastic and thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. The concept was new and interesting for the students.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14