Filmmaking (or in an academic context, film production) is the process of making a film. Filmmaking involves a number of discrete stages including an initial story, idea, or commission, through scriptwriting, casting, shooting, editing, and screening the finished product before an audience that may result in a film release and exhibition. To emphasize on this creative aspect, a workshop was organized by MRIS-14, Ms Shweta from the PURPLE PEOPLE LAB(Mumbai) discussed the concept of film making with the students. She told them about how their organization helps the students in the age group of 6-18 years to make their own movie which will be screened at the PVR cinemas. Students were made aware about how film making helps them to develop the qualities of team work, team management, skill development and the confidence to speak in public. Students were shown the movies which were written, directed and produced by the students of their age. Students looked into all the aspects of film making. She told them about their program for which the students can enroll themselves and make their movie which will be screened at PVR in the month of May. Students were very enthusiastic and thoroughly enjoyed the workshop. The concept was new and interesting for the students.
Latest @ MRIS
- CCA Clubs @ Primary Wing August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- NSDC and Business Sweden sign MoU for promoting collaboration in Vocational Education & Training August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Toddler Story Time August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Students Reach State-Level In Taekwondo August 19, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Workshop on Creativity and Application of Mathematics August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14