A Poem is a beautiful way to express yourself with innocent words and actions in a melody with all smiles and giggles. This is what our tiny scholars of grade IV of MRIS-14, Faridabad did in the ‘INTER-CLASS ENGLISH RECITATION COMPETITION’. With all their confidence and zeal, the participants stood in front of everybody and recited the poem loudly to mark their presence. One could see and feel the enthusiasm that the children had in their presentation and expressions and the readiness of even those who were sitting among the audience to come and say something.The judges for the day were Mr. Verma (Procter) and Ms Minakshi (Head Mistress). They appreciated and applauded the performance of the participants and the children enjoyed the competition.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51