A Poem is a beautiful way to express yourself with innocent words and actions in a melody with all smiles and giggles. This is what our tiny scholars of grade IV of MRIS-14, Faridabad did in the ‘INTER-CLASS ENGLISH RECITATION COMPETITION’. With all their confidence and zeal, the participants stood in front of everybody and recited the poem loudly to mark their presence. One could see and feel the enthusiasm that the children had in their presentation and expressions and the readiness of even those who were sitting among the audience to come and say something.The judges for the day were Mr. Verma (Procter) and Ms Minakshi (Head Mistress). They appreciated and applauded the performance of the participants and the children enjoyed the competition.
- Techno Fest at MRIS-51, Gurugram March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 School March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Grade- I Theme Assembly MRIS-21C, Faridabad March 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- TOI,Special Story of MRIS-14, 14 March 2018 March 21, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Little Scholars Graduated to Primary March 20, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C