A Poem is a beautiful way to express yourself with innocent words and actions in a melody with all smiles and giggles. This is what our tiny scholars of grade IV of MRIS-14, Faridabad did in the ‘INTER-CLASS ENGLISH RECITATION COMPETITION’. With all their confidence and zeal, the participants stood in front of everybody and recited the poem loudly to mark their presence. One could see and feel the enthusiasm that the children had in their presentation and expressions and the readiness of even those who were sitting among the audience to come and say something.The judges for the day were Mr. Verma (Procter) and Ms Minakshi (Head Mistress). They appreciated and applauded the performance of the participants and the children enjoyed the competition.
Latest @ MRIS
- “Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another” April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- WORKSHOP by FORTIS HEALTHCARE TEAM at MRIS CHARMWOOD April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Edu Trip to PAU Muesum April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- The Fifth dimension – creativity & beyond April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laundry Day @ MRIS -51, Gurugram April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51