A Poem is a beautiful way to express yourself with innocent words and actions in a melody with all smiles and giggles. This is what our tiny scholars of grade IV of MRIS-14, Faridabad did in the ‘INTER-CLASS ENGLISH RECITATION COMPETITION’. With all their confidence and zeal, the participants stood in front of everybody and recited the poem loudly to mark their presence. One could see and feel the enthusiasm that the children had in their presentation and expressions and the readiness of even those who were sitting among the audience to come and say something.The judges for the day were Mr. Verma (Procter) and Ms Minakshi (Head Mistress). They appreciated and applauded the performance of the participants and the children enjoyed the competition.
Latest @ MRIS
- Manav Rachna International School, Ludhiana Adds Another Feather To Its Cap August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana
- Developing Scientific Temperament August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Kickboxing Star Shines August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on Indian Freedom Fighters August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Housekeeping Team From MRIS Charmwood Cleaned The Shiv Mandir August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood