The kindergartners of MRIS -14 were given a chance to show off in school when they wore a traditional Balinese dress as they are exploring Bali in Unit 6 of Paragon. This traditional dress is called Sarong which is made with vibrant and beautiful batik design and patterns usually wrapped around the waist and often tied with a sash. The children even made tissue paper flowers to add beauty to their outfit. They really enjoyed this Paragon session and loved playing dressing up.
Latest @ MRIS
- CCA Clubs @ Primary Wing August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- NSDC and Business Sweden sign MoU for promoting collaboration in Vocational Education & Training August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- Toddler Story Time August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Students Reach State-Level In Taekwondo August 19, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Workshop on Creativity and Application of Mathematics August 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14