The kindergartners of MRIS -14 were given a chance to show off in school when they wore a traditional Balinese dress as they are exploring Bali in Unit 6 of Paragon. This traditional dress is called Sarong which is made with vibrant and beautiful batik design and patterns usually wrapped around the waist and often tied with a sash. The children even made tissue paper flowers to add beauty to their outfit. They really enjoyed this Paragon session and loved playing dressing up.
- First Aid and Counselling March 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Students Achieved top Positions at Tryst, IIT Delhi Nationals March 23, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- MRIS-21C Faridabad Celebrates Toddlers’ Journey with Parents March 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Celebrated the onset of New Academic Session 2018-19 March 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 March 22, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14