The kindergartners of MRIS -14 were given a chance to show off in school when they wore a traditional Balinese dress as they are exploring Bali in Unit 6 of Paragon. This traditional dress is called Sarong which is made with vibrant and beautiful batik design and patterns usually wrapped around the waist and often tied with a sash. The children even made tissue paper flowers to add beauty to their outfit. They really enjoyed this Paragon session and loved playing dressing up.
Latest @ MRIS
- Edu Trip to Planetarium by Manav Rachna Students April 26, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- MRIS CW shines @ International English Olympiad April 26, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Spectacular performance of MRIS-46 students in Sports April 26, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Basket Ball Tournament Achievers@MRIS-51, Gurugram April 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hands on learning in Toddlers April 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46