The kindergartners of MRIS -14 were given a chance to show off in school when they wore a traditional Balinese dress as they are exploring Bali in Unit 6 of Paragon. This traditional dress is called Sarong which is made with vibrant and beautiful batik design and patterns usually wrapped around the waist and often tied with a sash. The children even made tissue paper flowers to add beauty to their outfit. They really enjoyed this Paragon session and loved playing dressing up.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14