The kindergartners of MRIS -14 were given a chance to show off in school when they wore a traditional Balinese dress as they are exploring Bali in Unit 6 of Paragon. This traditional dress is called Sarong which is made with vibrant and beautiful batik design and patterns usually wrapped around the waist and often tied with a sash. The children even made tissue paper flowers to add beauty to their outfit. They really enjoyed this Paragon session and loved playing dressing up.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51