Style is a way to say who you are, therefore at Bloomz MRIS-14 a “Fashion Parade” was organized for our little ones. Kids loved to pretend and dress-up as Cowboys, Pirates, Spider man, Rapunzel, Princess, Sailor, Rock star, Tom and Jerry, mermaid…and many more. The activity enhanced their dramatic skills and at the same time increased their confidence. Catwalk show kicked off with thumping sound tracks and by the parade of young models wearing different costumes. As the children boogied and somersaulted their way down to the red carpet, the young audiences showed their appreciation with rapturous cheers and applause. Altogether, it was fun to watch them all in different costumes.
Latest @ MRIS
- Manav Rachna International School, Ludhiana Adds Another Feather To Its Cap August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana
- Developing Scientific Temperament August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Kickboxing Star Shines August 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on Indian Freedom Fighters August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Housekeeping Team From MRIS Charmwood Cleaned The Shiv Mandir August 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood