Style is a way to say who you are, therefore at Bloomz MRIS-14 a “Fashion Parade” was organized for our little ones. Kids loved to pretend and dress-up as Cowboys, Pirates, Spider man, Rapunzel, Princess, Sailor, Rock star, Tom and Jerry, mermaid…and many more. The activity enhanced their dramatic skills and at the same time increased their confidence. Catwalk show kicked off with thumping sound tracks and by the parade of young models wearing different costumes. As the children boogied and somersaulted their way down to the red carpet, the young audiences showed their appreciation with rapturous cheers and applause. Altogether, it was fun to watch them all in different costumes.
Latest @ MRIS
- “Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another” April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- WORKSHOP by FORTIS HEALTHCARE TEAM at MRIS CHARMWOOD April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Edu Trip to PAU Muesum April 29, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- The Fifth dimension – creativity & beyond April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laundry Day @ MRIS -51, Gurugram April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51