Style is a way to say who you are, therefore at Bloomz MRIS-14 a “Fashion Parade” was organized for our little ones. Kids loved to pretend and dress-up as Cowboys, Pirates, Spider man, Rapunzel, Princess, Sailor, Rock star, Tom and Jerry, mermaid…and many more. The activity enhanced their dramatic skills and at the same time increased their confidence. Catwalk show kicked off with thumping sound tracks and by the parade of young models wearing different costumes. As the children boogied and somersaulted their way down to the red carpet, the young audiences showed their appreciation with rapturous cheers and applause. Altogether, it was fun to watch them all in different costumes.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14