Style is a way to say who you are, therefore at Bloomz MRIS-14 a “Fashion Parade” was organized for our little ones. Kids loved to pretend and dress-up as Cowboys, Pirates, Spider man, Rapunzel, Princess, Sailor, Rock star, Tom and Jerry, mermaid…and many more. The activity enhanced their dramatic skills and at the same time increased their confidence. Catwalk show kicked off with thumping sound tracks and by the parade of young models wearing different costumes. As the children boogied and somersaulted their way down to the red carpet, the young audiences showed their appreciation with rapturous cheers and applause. Altogether, it was fun to watch them all in different costumes.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51