Dance is the expression of emotions, feelings and opinions through choreography, set to a corresponding music score, the movement and manipulation of the body. To develop a vital form of expression effectively and powerfully MRIS-14, organized a Solo Dance Day on festival theme for the students of Grade KG wherein, the little ones participated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Children made use of interesting props on latest Bollywood songs. In their shimmering outfits, perfect hair and make-up and truly dazzling smiles they sizzled and dazzled to the tunes. The choreography, rhythm, synchronization and presentation of all students were par excellence. The sheer stamina of these young dancers was fascinating. Children enthralled the audience with their well-choreographed dance sequences and provided thorough entertainment with their graceful and energetic moves. This dance programme has definitely livened up the atmosphere. Students performed exceptionally well and all the performances were praiseworthy.
- Celebrating Malala – Celebration of Education and Human Rights July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Assembly on ‘Responsibility towards Earth and Consumption’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- ‘Clothes of India’ Ramp Walk July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Assembly on ‘Green World Around Me’ July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Splash Bash July 18, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14