Dance is the expression of emotions, feelings and opinions through choreography, set to a corresponding music score, the movement and manipulation of the body. To develop a vital form of expression effectively and powerfully MRIS-14, organized a Solo Dance Day on festival theme for the students of Grade KG wherein, the little ones participated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Children made use of interesting props on latest Bollywood songs. In their shimmering outfits, perfect hair and make-up and truly dazzling smiles they sizzled and dazzled to the tunes. The choreography, rhythm, synchronization and presentation of all students were par excellence. The sheer stamina of these young dancers was fascinating. Children enthralled the audience with their well-choreographed dance sequences and provided thorough entertainment with their graceful and energetic moves. This dance programme has definitely livened up the atmosphere. Students performed exceptionally well and all the performances were praiseworthy.
- First Aid and Counselling March 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Students Achieved top Positions at Tryst, IIT Delhi Nationals March 23, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- MRIS-21C Faridabad Celebrates Toddlers’ Journey with Parents March 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Celebrated the onset of New Academic Session 2018-19 March 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Last Minutes Tip from MRIS 14 March 22, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14