Dance is the expression of emotions, feelings and opinions through choreography, set to a corresponding music score, the movement and manipulation of the body. To develop a vital form of expression effectively and powerfully MRIS-14, organized a Solo Dance Day on festival theme for the students of Grade KG wherein, the little ones participated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Children made use of interesting props on latest Bollywood songs. In their shimmering outfits, perfect hair and make-up and truly dazzling smiles they sizzled and dazzled to the tunes. The choreography, rhythm, synchronization and presentation of all students were par excellence. The sheer stamina of these young dancers was fascinating. Children enthralled the audience with their well-choreographed dance sequences and provided thorough entertainment with their graceful and energetic moves. This dance programme has definitely livened up the atmosphere. Students performed exceptionally well and all the performances were praiseworthy.
Latest @ MRIS
- Skating Champs October 17, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Sparkles-Celebrating Togetherness With Grannies October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Field trip to Rashtrapati Bhawan October 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Students make a mark in Inter-school drawing competition October 16, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Anti Cracker Rally and Nukkad Natak October 16, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51