Dance is the expression of emotions, feelings and opinions through choreography, set to a corresponding music score, the movement and manipulation of the body. To develop a vital form of expression effectively and powerfully MRIS-14, organized a Solo Dance Day on festival theme for the students of Grade KG wherein, the little ones participated with great zeal and enthusiasm. Children made use of interesting props on latest Bollywood songs. In their shimmering outfits, perfect hair and make-up and truly dazzling smiles they sizzled and dazzled to the tunes. The choreography, rhythm, synchronization and presentation of all students were par excellence. The sheer stamina of these young dancers was fascinating. Children enthralled the audience with their well-choreographed dance sequences and provided thorough entertainment with their graceful and energetic moves. This dance programme has definitely livened up the atmosphere. Students performed exceptionally well and all the performances were praiseworthy.
Latest @ MRIS
- The Fifth dimension – creativity & beyond April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Laundry Day @ MRIS -51, Gurugram April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Workshop by parent @MRIS-21C April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Honour for MRIS CW coach April 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS 46 shines at inter school event April 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46