A Child has a special way of adding joy to everyday!!! Children’s Day also referred to as ‘Bal Diwas’ is celebrated every year on 14 November coinciding with the birth anniversary of Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. Children’s Day is a day to recognize that children are important and valued members. It’s a day to celebrate children just for being themselves. It is a day to listen to children, to marvel at their uniqueness and all they have to offer. Most importantly, it is a reminder that children need love and respect to grow to their full potential. To make Children’s Day even more special MRIS-14 planned a Mini Carnival for Bloomz and Toddlers, where kids enjoyed various games, Tattoo corner, Art corner, Zoom in Zoom out, Tapping Zone, Bouncy etc. with their favourite cartoon character Mickey-Minnie. Our little kiddos were amazed to see our coordinator Ms. Meena Khanna dressed up as Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru. They enjoyed cutting cake with Chacha Nehru to mark his birthday. They all were excited to win gifts in various games. Altogether it was fun-filled day for our little ones where they enjoyed to the fullest.
- SOF Olympiad Achievers at MRIS-51 March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- NSTSE Haryana Toppers March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Times Education Icons 2018 Invite March 19, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS All Locations
- National Shooting Championship Competition March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Second Level of SOF March 19, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51