Principal’s Message – MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
Mrs Sanyogita Sharma, Director – MRIS 21C, MRIS 51 Noida & MRIS CW and Principal – MRIS CW | MA (English), B.Ed. Experience: 26 Years.
Mrs Sanyogita Sharma began her career as an English lecturer in Women’s College Amritsar. She joined DAV Public School, Sector 14, as PGT English in 1989 and was designated as the headmistress in 1993. With two decades of experience behind her, she has been the Principal of MRIS Sector- 21C, Faridabad, for eight years. Presently, she is the Principal of MRIS Charmwood and the Director of both MRIS 21C and MRIS Charmwood.
MRIS CHARMWOOD’S MILESTONES
- Robo Tryst – 2014 at IIT-Delhi on 27.02.2014 Two teams from MRIS, Charmwood (CW) were among the top five out of 125 teams. Two teams from the school have been consistently performing in the Indian Robotics Olympiad for the last three years and have also qualified for the nationals.
- MRIS Charmwood won the most prestigious Education Excellence Award-2014, recognizing best practices in delivering quality education in India in the field of “Best School in Teaching Learning Practices” by THE ASSOCIATED CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY OF INDIA (ASSOCHAM).
- As per the recent survey conducted by C-Fore Group initiated by the HINDUSTAN TIMES, MRIS Charmwood has been adjudged as the BEST PROGRESSIVE SCHOOL IN DELHI/NCR.
- CNN-IBN has covered MRIS CW in the SHINING Schools of India.
- A science project based on Super absorbent Fire Retardant from MRIS, CW has been selected to be represented from the Delhi/NCR region and was presented in the Indian Science Fair held at Bangaluru.
- Another feather in the cap was an artistic endeavor wherein the students have been winning laurels at Kshitij International Art Competitions.
- The dance group of the school won first position in the traditional French Dance Category in the International French Competition, 2014 organised by Prayatan International.
- The students from the Interact club have won appreciation for their Community and school based project.
- In the recent CBSE evaluation to mark the SCHOLASTIC domain and CO SCHOLASTIC AREA, MRIS CW has been rated as the best school providing authenticated evidences of work done by the students.
- Setting international standards for its teaching pedagogy, MRIS Charmwood applied for international accreditation with AdvancED, and after a thorough and in depth insight into its systems, the School’s Candidacy has been approved. After accreditation it will be the first School in India to be internationally accredited with AdvancED, USA.
- MRIS Charmwood is affiliated to CBSE upto Senior Secondary level and has applied for the CBSE accreditation.
- Manav Rachna International School, Charmwood Village, won the most prestigious Education Excellence Awards 2012 in the field of “Inclusive and Quality driven Holistic Education in Secondary & Vocational Institutions” which was presented by Knowledge Resource Development & Welfare Group, New Delhi. More than 4 countries and 20 Indian states had participated in the Seminar.
- The school has many National level sportspersons in various games like Shooting, Chess, Kickboxing, carrom.