The staff and mothers of children of MRIS-Charmwood (Early Years and Grade I) came together to celebrate Mother’s Day — “Vatsalya” — with a lot of pomp and show. The Chief Guests for the occasion were, Smt Satya Bhalla, (Chief Patron, MREI) and renowned nutritionist Ms Ruchika Sodhi. The mothers enjoyed themselves thoroughly as they watched soulful dances, heard beautiful songs, got beauty and hair care tips, clicked pictures at the selfie station, participated in “Just-a-minute” games and walked the ramp with much pizzazz. The highlight of the morning was the dance presentation by the mothers which set the stage on fire.
Latest @ MRIS
- Rohan Verma bags the Global Student of the Year May 25, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Shimla Kufri Trip MRIS, Ludhiana May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Interpersonal Relationship and Collaborative Work Culture @ MRIS, Noida May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Talk on ‘Spine Care’ @ MRIS CW May 25, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Health talk @ MRIS CW May 24, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood