The staff and mothers of children of MRIS-Charmwood (Early Years and Grade I) came together to celebrate Mother’s Day — “Vatsalya” — with a lot of pomp and show. The Chief Guests for the occasion were, Smt Satya Bhalla, (Chief Patron, MREI) and renowned nutritionist Ms Ruchika Sodhi. The mothers enjoyed themselves thoroughly as they watched soulful dances, heard beautiful songs, got beauty and hair care tips, clicked pictures at the selfie station, participated in “Just-a-minute” games and walked the ramp with much pizzazz. The highlight of the morning was the dance presentation by the mothers which set the stage on fire.
Latest @ MRIS
- Food Fiesta for Toddlers September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Hindi Week September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Manav Rachna International School Noida pays Tribute To Martyrs September 20, 2017 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Learning About Cultures Through Crest September 20, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Chess Proteges Bring Laurels September 20, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Charmwood