The staff and mothers of children of MRIS-Charmwood (Early Years and Grade I) came together to celebrate Mother’s Day — “Vatsalya” — with a lot of pomp and show. The Chief Guests for the occasion were, Smt Satya Bhalla, (Chief Patron, MREI) and renowned nutritionist Ms Ruchika Sodhi. The mothers enjoyed themselves thoroughly as they watched soulful dances, heard beautiful songs, got beauty and hair care tips, clicked pictures at the selfie station, participated in “Just-a-minute” games and walked the ramp with much pizzazz. The highlight of the morning was the dance presentation by the mothers which set the stage on fire.
- Inter-House Table Tennis Tournament Grade VI-VIII April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Parenting Workshop April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Author Reading Event April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 46
- Coffee morning for parents of Grade-I students April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Young Achievers April 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood