The staff and mothers of children of MRIS-Charmwood (Early Years and Grade I) came together to celebrate Mother’s Day — “Vatsalya” — with a lot of pomp and show. The Chief Guests for the occasion were, Smt Satya Bhalla, (Chief Patron, MREI) and renowned nutritionist Ms Ruchika Sodhi. The mothers enjoyed themselves thoroughly as they watched soulful dances, heard beautiful songs, got beauty and hair care tips, clicked pictures at the selfie station, participated in “Just-a-minute” games and walked the ramp with much pizzazz. The highlight of the morning was the dance presentation by the mothers which set the stage on fire.
Latest @ MRIS
- Mock Fire Drill @ MRIS-21C June 19, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- MRIS CW students explore magnificent US June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Students @ MRIS-Charmwood participated in a colouful ‘Dress to speak’ activity June 17, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Connecting With Nature At Kanataal @ MRIS, Charmwood(Senior Wing) June 13, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- MRIS- Ludhiana Has Got CBSE Affiliation till Secondary level w.e.f 2017-18 Session June 12, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Ludhiana