The staff and mothers of children of MRIS-Charmwood (Early Years and Grade I) came together to celebrate Mother’s Day — “Vatsalya” — with a lot of pomp and show. The Chief Guests for the occasion were, Smt Satya Bhalla, (Chief Patron, MREI) and renowned nutritionist Ms Ruchika Sodhi. The mothers enjoyed themselves thoroughly as they watched soulful dances, heard beautiful songs, got beauty and hair care tips, clicked pictures at the selfie station, participated in “Just-a-minute” games and walked the ramp with much pizzazz. The highlight of the morning was the dance presentation by the mothers which set the stage on fire.
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- A trip to Bangalore for the students June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Training Session on Skills of a RJ Jockey June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- National Rural Games 2018-19 Winner June 2, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- TOI, Page No. 2, 30th May’18 June 2, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51