The Students of Toddlers at MRIS-Charmwood participated in a fun-filled ‘My mess up day’ in School recently. The children played with paints of different colours and painted with different media like brushes, sponges and cotton balls. This activity helped the little ones improve their gross motor skills, eye hand coordination and appreciate various colours in their environment.
- Three day Workshop on English Speaking for Housekeeping Staff June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Cleanliness Drive at Shiv Mandir, Sainik Colony June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- International Yoga Day Celebration June 22, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Workshop on Health and Hygiene for Housekeeping Staff June 21, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14