The Students of Toddlers at MRIS-Charmwood participated in a fun-filled ‘My mess up day’ in School recently. The children played with paints of different colours and painted with different media like brushes, sponges and cotton balls. This activity helped the little ones improve their gross motor skills, eye hand coordination and appreciate various colours in their environment.
Latest @ MRIS
- Celebrating the Green World around us July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Gratitude to the soldiers – Raksha Bandhan Cards July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Kargil Victory Day Celebration July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Children must be taught how to think, not what to think July 28, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Inter Manav Rachna Martial Art Championship July 28, 2017 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51