The Students of Toddlers at MRIS-Charmwood participated in a fun-filled ‘My mess up day’ in School recently. The children played with paints of different colours and painted with different media like brushes, sponges and cotton balls. This activity helped the little ones improve their gross motor skills, eye hand coordination and appreciate various colours in their environment.
- Principal Recognized among ‘100 Highly Effective Principals’ April 25, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Skill Development Activities for Early Years April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated by Grade 4 Atlantic April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- World Heritage Day celebrated April 25, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Folk Song Competition April 24, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana