The students of MRIS-CW added yet another feather in the cap of their School by sweeping a clear win in Drama Competition- Ek Pehchan held at Pathways School Gurgaon in the category of Best Script, Best Performance, and First Runner up for the Best Actor award. The drama was based on the interpretation of Alchemist, one of the most famous works of Paulo Coelho. Through their impressive presentation, the students did justice to the theme- Meet your desires, Nurture your dreams and own your Destiny. Participation in such competitions makes the students confident and expressive. The broadening of horizons that comes with translation affects the very nature of the language itself and this was amply seen in the performance of the students.
- IIT JEE ADVANCED 2018 June 11, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- A trip to Bangalore for the students June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- Training Session on Skills of a RJ Jockey June 3, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- National Rural Games 2018-19 Winner June 2, 2018 | Achievements & Awards : MRIS Noida Sector 51
- TOI, Page No. 2, 30th May’18 June 2, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Noida Sector 51