The students of MRIS-CW added yet another feather in the cap of their School by sweeping a clear win in Drama Competition- Ek Pehchan held at Pathways School Gurgaon in the category of Best Script, Best Performance, and First Runner up for the Best Actor award. The drama was based on the interpretation of Alchemist, one of the most famous works of Paulo Coelho. Through their impressive presentation, the students did justice to the theme- Meet your desires, Nurture your dreams and own your Destiny. Participation in such competitions makes the students confident and expressive. The broadening of horizons that comes with translation affects the very nature of the language itself and this was amply seen in the performance of the students.
- Annual Sports Day Sportek-2018 February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Toddlers On The Move February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Gurugram Sector 51
- Edu trip to Post Office February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Milan Partnership Programme February 23, 2018 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 14
- Early Years Students Visited Fire Station February 23, 2018 | Media Room : MRIS Gurugram Sector 46