The students of MRIS-CW added yet another feather in the cap of their School by sweeping a clear win in Drama Competition- Ek Pehchan held at Pathways School Gurgaon in the category of Best Script, Best Performance, and First Runner up for the Best Actor award. The drama was based on the interpretation of Alchemist, one of the most famous works of Paulo Coelho. Through their impressive presentation, the students did justice to the theme- Meet your desires, Nurture your dreams and own your Destiny. Participation in such competitions makes the students confident and expressive. The broadening of horizons that comes with translation affects the very nature of the language itself and this was amply seen in the performance of the students.
Latest @ MRIS
- Saying No to Tobacco November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51
- MRIS, Ludhiana acknowledges the significance of the well-being November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Ludhiana
- Ullas 2017 @ MRIS, Charmwood November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Charmwood
- Dancing Divas of MRIS-21C, Fbd Shines all over again at Ullas November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Faridabad Sector 21C
- Crest Module – 5 November 22, 2017 | Latest @ MRIS Noida Sector 51